About the Lodi Sports and Recreation Center
On December 1, 2008, the Lodi community was introduced to a brand-new health club and fitness center.
The vision was to create a facility that would bring the community together—a common meeting point where people of all ages can not only get fit and improve their health, but can laugh, play, make friends, share conversation...in general, to promote happiness and well-being.
LSRC offers a quality health and fitness facility for indoor exercise and recreation, athletic, core and sport-specific instruction, and programs for prevention and wellness, by combining state-of-the-art equipment with a highly trained fitness staff. We offer our members the variety of a big-city club without the big-city drive, hassle and cost! Non-members can also take advantage of many of our programs, classes, rental rooms, and more.
The Lodi Sports and Recreation Center is a non-profit center. As such, we depend on the support and participation of the community. We are dedicated to serving the residents and businesses of Lodi and the surrounding area. We hope you will join with us in making LSRC a huge success, as well as a model for other communities.
- Basketball/Volleyball/Tennis courts
- Indoor walking/jogging track
- Batting cage
- Two weight rooms
- Functional Training workout room
- Full array of cardio equipment, all with individual TV screens and cable programming
- Corporate membership program
- Multi-purpose rooms available for parties, gatherings, and business functions
- Birthday party packages for all ages
- Dance/yoga studio
- Specialty exercise classes
- Youth classes, activities, and summer programs
- Personal training
- Athletic and sport-specific training
- Exercise incentive programs
- Wellness and weight loss workshops
- Leagues, intramurals, tournaments
- Locker room
- Snack bar with free refills on coffee
- And much more - browse our "Services" menu for all the details!